Auburn Municipal Airport
The 2021 Placer County Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan takes into account the new Auburn Airport Layout Plan and Narrative Report, which was updated in 2019. Among other changes, the Auburn Airport Layout Plan and Narrative Report proposes extending its runway 600 feet. This results in an expansion of the airport influence area, changing compatibility zones for some of the property around the Auburn Airport.
Auburn Municipal Airport Influence Area
- Using the map above, zoom in to see if your property is even partially within one of the colored zones. If it is within one of the zones, continue with these steps. If not, your property is not within one of the compatibility zones and is therefore out of the airport influence area.
- If your property is within one of the zones, click the frame icon in the top right corner of the map to “View larger map“. This will open the Compatibility Zone map in another tab.
- Zoom in so you can clearly see your property on the map. Using the check box menu on the right, select updated zones to see what zone your property is in. The zones are color coded and labeled with letters and numbers (B1, C2 etc.).
Auburn Municipal Airport ALUCP Specific Chapters
- Chapter 4: Auburn Municipal Airport Compatibility Policies and Maps
- Chapter 7: Background Data – Auburn Municipal Airport and Environs
Auburn Municipal Airport Environmental Document
- Auburn Municipal Airport Draft CEQA Negative Declaration & Addendum #1
- Auburn Municipal Airport Resolution, Notice of Determination, No Effect Determination
Auburn Municipal Airport GIS Shape Files*
The Auburn Municipal Airport GIS Shape file (download here) contains the following layers:
- Airport Influence Area
- Airspace Critical Zones
- Compatibility Zones
- Exception Zones
- Wildlife Critical Zones
*Please note that the GIS shape files are in an ESRI shapefile format. The CAD drawings were created in AutoCAD. A compatible software is needed to view the data. By downloading the data, the user acknowledges that the data are provided “as is”. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy or correctness of these data, PCTPA makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy or correctness and expressly disclaims liability for the accuracy thereof. In no event shall PCTPA become liable to users of these data, or any other party, for any loss or damages, consequential or otherwise, including but not limited to time, money, or goodwill, arising from the use, operation or modification of the data. In using these data, users further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PCTPA for any and all liability of any nature arising out of or resulting from the lack of accuracy or correctness of the data, or the use of the data.